Minggu, 09 Oktober 2011

Tugas Iggris ke-2

My self
     
Said my friend, I was rather shy person, but the learning I should not be embarrassed to ask, my mother said I was careless, often times I was hasty in implementing everything. I also know if I'm absent-minded person, especially in learning, but I memorized it hard to quickly forget. I too was a little grumpy, especially after I found the doctor had high blood pressure, but I also must be able to control my emotions, because there is no point also if a temper tantrum.
   
But there is also my friend said if I was diligent person, alhamdullilah ... when I was there sometimes too lazy, my sister said I am patient person, but unfortunately I had long annoyed if my patience can run out. I'm too forgiving person, because I know just the almighty god can forgive sin that even the servants of sin is very great, the time I did not.
   
I was a girl who always wanted to be proud of my parents. And I also wanted to reply to all their services, although the services of my parents would never unrequited until whenever as well, because they are very big sacrifice. From the start my mother gave birth to until I can go to this UPI.
   
The words "Live the life and enjoy any hard though with sincerity, worship and business" has always been a motivation in my life. The word that I took from my parents' advice. Until now I use as my life motto. The core of it is I have to get through all the twists and turns of life that face, though sometimes I have fallen to the lowest point, but I have to keep up and grabbed everything I'm supposed to accomplish, carry out what I really need to carry out, hopefully I could find myself a real destiny.
    
However, What I regret is that I was probably not too serious about learning English, so until now my English ability is not good, even I sometimes feel insecure of my friends, because they were very clever English, whereas my English ability is bad. But I still have the spirit, because if I was serious and really want to learn English I certainly could. And maybe I can achieve my goal.
   
I always wanted to repair any person of my nature has been my experience that I miss, because experience is the most valuable teacher for me that is priceless.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar