Bandung, November 3, 2011
Attention To:
Human Resources Manager
PT. SODEXO INDONESIA
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO No.Jakarta 12560 Indonesia
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read from your advertisement Djakarta Post at November 3, 2011 that your company is looking for management of financial position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying for management of financial position according with my background educational as accounting.
I am after 5 year senior management experience in a financial role, strong leader with diplomacy and maturity, Having Demonstrabe ability to imploment change and courage to challenge the status quo (both internally and eksternally) than Highly developed communications, marketing and public relations skills, a well as analytical, conceptual and decision making skills and also Provious experience in managing multi sites and multi locations activities.
I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself. And I hope my skills can be one of your company's assets. Herewith I enclose my CV with a recenkt passport size photo for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon
Sincerely yours,
IIS KUSMIATI
IIS KUSMIATI
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar