Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

task film for the last month


Like Stars on Earth
    The film, titled Like Stars on Earth is told against a child that the child suffering the disease dyslexia, his name Ishaan Nandkishore Awasthi, but his parents do not realize when Ishaan's disease. Ishsaan always can not learn in school as well. In fact, he felt all the letters and numbers seemed to dance in the future, but his father always scolded him, my friends at school had mocked him, even more severe teacher likes to scold Ishaan. Until, at last he was sent to a reformatory, where he was not able to fit in, ultimately there is a reliable painting teacher who could understand Ihsaan, he treats Ihsaan with more special, until finally Ihsaan can learn well, and it is Ihsaan a great painter.
      From this movie I can take some useful lessons for life, namely, during the process of education and life, let it be yourself. Do not make the success and position in society became benchmarks. Let the work in accordance with their own abilities, talents and abilities because someone is different.
    In watching this film sounded very touching, making I also was amazed with the story, this movie taught me to be able to find the identity.
     This movie always makes my eyes water out when I watch this movie
. I feel like plunging to help Ihsaan who feel stress face life. He never expected to like it, but the sweet fruit bitter fate he experienced. If you remember this movie, I always felt, why I can not?, while people who have mental weakness can do extraordinary things. And it always makes me strong to undergo a variety of obstacles that exist.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar